These terms and conditions apply between you, the User of this Website (including any sub-domains, unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions), and Promosevensports Marketing otherwise known as (PSM) who maintains the website https://promosevensports.com. Please read these terms and conditions carefully, as they affect your legal rights. Your agreement to comply with and be bound by these terms and conditions is deemed to occur upon your first use of the Website. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, you should stop using the Website immediately.
In these terms and conditions, User or Users means any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by (PSM) and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to PSM) and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services.
You must be at least 18 years of age to use this Website. By using the Website and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age.
Intellectual property and acceptable use
- All Content included on the Website, unless uploaded by Users, is the property of (PSM), our affiliates or other relevant third parties. In these terms and conditions, Content means any text, graphics, images, audio, video, software, data compilations, page layout, underlying code and software and any other form of information capable of being stored in a computer that appears on or forms part of this Website, including any such content uploaded by Users. By continuing to use the Website you acknowledge that such Content is protected by copyright, trademarks, database rights and other intellectual property rights. Nothing on this site shall be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any trademark, logo or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission. You may, for your own personal, non-commercial use only, do the following:
i.) retrieve, display and view the Content on a computer screen
ii.) download, and store the Content in electronic form on a disk (but not on any server or other storage device connected to a network) print one copy of the Content
- You must not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, distribute or use for commercial purposes any Content without the written permission of (PSM). You acknowledge that you are responsible for any Content you may submit via the Website, including the legality, reliability, appropriateness, originality and copyright of any such Content. You may not upload to, distribute or otherwise publish through the Website any Content that (i) is confidential, proprietary, false, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, infringing on intellectual property rights, abusive, illegal or otherwise objectionable; (ii) may constitute or encourage a criminal offence, violate the rights of any party or otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law; or (iii) may contain software viruses, political campaigning, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam.” You may not use a false email address or other identifying information, impersonate any person or entity or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any content. You may not upload commercial content onto the Website.
- You represent and warrant that you own or otherwise control all the rights to the Content you post; that the Content is accurate; that use of the Content you supply does not violate any provision of these terms and conditions and will not cause injury to any person; and that you will indemnify (PSM) for all claims resulting from Content you supply.
You may not use the Website for any of the following purposes:
i.) in any way which causes, or may cause, damage to the Website or interferes with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Website;
ii.) in any way which is harmful, unlawful, illegal, abusive, harassing, threatening or otherwise objectionable or in breach of any applicable law, regulation, governmental order
iii.) making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of Content protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
You must ensure that the details provided by you on registration or at any time are correct and complete.
You must inform us immediately of any changes to the information that you provide when registering by updating your personal details to ensure we can communicate with you effectively.
- We may suspend or cancel your registration with immediate effect for any reasonable purposes or if you breach these terms and conditions.
- You may cancel your registration at any time by informing us in writing to the address at the end of these terms and conditions. If you do so, you must immediately stop using the Website. Cancellation or suspension of your registration does not affect any statutory rights.
Password and security
When you register on this Website, you will be asked to create a password, which you should keep confidential and not disclose or share with anyone.
- If we have reason to believe that there is or is likely to be any misuse of the Website or breach of security, we may require you to change your password or suspend your account.
Links to other websites
This Website may contain links to other sites. Unless expressly stated, these sites are not under the control of (PSM) or that of our affiliates.
We assume no responsibility for the content of such Websites and disclaim liability for any and all forms of loss or damage arising out of the use of them.
- The inclusion of a link to another site on this Website does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Availability of the Website and disclaimers
Any online facilities, tools, services or information that (PSM) makes available through the Website (the Service) is provided “as is” and on an “as available” basis. We give no warranty that the Service will be free of defects and/or faults. To the maximum extent permitted by the law, we provide no warranties (express or implied) of fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy of information, compatibility and satisfactory quality. (PSM) is under no obligation to update information on the Website.
Whilst (PSM) uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Website is secure and free of errors, viruses and other malware, we give no warranty or guaranty in that regard and all Users take responsibility for their own security, that of their personal details and their computers.
- (PSM) accepts no liability for any disruption or non-availability of the Website.
- (PSM) reserves the right to alter, suspend or discontinue any part (or the whole of) the Website including, but not limited to, any products and/or services available. These terms and conditions shall continue to apply to any modified version of the Website unless it is expressly stated otherwise.
Limitation of liability
Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
Limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; or limit or exclude any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of events beyond our reasonable control.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, (PSM) accepts no liability for any of the following:
- any business losses, such as loss of profits, income, revenue, anticipated savings, business, contracts, goodwill or commercial opportunities;
- loss or corruption of any data, database or software;
- any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- I confirm I have medical insurance / coverage to participate in a race and I am covered for the participation whilst in the UAE. I understand any medical treatment in the UAE may incur a charge and I, the participant, have the necessary insurance/coverage for this.
- Your participation in an event is competitive and like all sports has a risk of physical injury and you fully accept responsibility for all such risks as a condition of participation.
- You understand and accept that Promoseven sports marketing as the event organisers/owners do not accept any liability of any sort for bodily injury, illness or death sustained to or by you or loss or damage to any of your possessions or goods (eg: bicycle, sports equipment, money, vehicles, jewellery, clothing, cameras etc) whatsoever and howsoever their loss or damage is caused.
- Each participant also consents to the recording of his/her voice, image and likeness captured by any means including cameras/telephones/mobile devices while present in, at or about the event and the transmission of these images/voices in perpetuity by the organiser free of charge, by any means and waives all moral and legal rights in and to any recordings of sound made or images taken within the Tournament venue.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel the event in whole or in part without notice, for any reason. In such cases a refund or partial refund may be given at the organiser’s discretion, but is not guaranteed.
- You may not transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions to any other person. We may transfer our rights under these terms and conditions where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected.
- These terms and conditions may be varied by us from time to time. Such revised terms will apply to the Website from the date of publication. Users should check the terms and conditions regularly to ensure familiarity with the then current version.
- The Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 shall not apply to these terms and conditions and no third party will have any right to enforce or rely on any provision of these terms and conditions.
- If any court or competent authority finds that any provision of these terms and conditions (or part of any provision) is invalid, illegal or unenforceable, that provision or part-provision will, to the extent required, be deemed to be deleted, and the validity and enforceability of the other provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected.
- Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
- Governing Law. These terms and conditions and the transactions contemplated hereby shall be governed by, and interpreted according to the laws of United Arab Emirates and all disputes arising under the Agreement (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the United Arab Emirates courts.
Checkout Payment Terms & Conditions
Visa and Master Card are accepted through this site and the currency of AED will be used.
(PSM) will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 16 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- (PSM) of Emarat Atrium Building, Block B, Office 454, Dubai, UAE operates the Website www.promosevensports.com. The registered VAT number is 100381119500003.
You can contact (PSM) by email at email@example.com